Free TAFE QLD Resource for Covid-19 impacted businesses
April 16, 2020
As part of our commitment to help our Australian business, we will be sharing various resources that are being offered by organisations to assist businesses impact by COVID-19.
TAFE QLD is currently offering a series of financial resilience webinars. The training and mentoring packages are available for eligible small businesses from the Department of Employment, Small Business and Training, partnering with TAFE Queensland. The webinars will help you identify risks, build financial skills and plan to mitigate the impact of COVID-19 on your business.
Webinars are specific to your region and fully funded by the Queensland Government at no cost you and you are welcome to attend each of them. The series includes:
- Managing Cashflow
- Business Planning / Strategies
- Panel Mentoring Session
To qualify you need to tick the following boxes:
- Self-identify to have been economically impacted by COVID-19
- Have fewer than 20 employees on 1 January 2020
- Have an Australian Business Number (ABN)
- Not have an owner or director who is an undischarged bankrupt or insolvent.
You can apply for these free resources here > https://go.tafeqld.edu.au/covid-19-home.html