Support for business to aid recover from Covid-19 in QLD
June 16, 2020
As restrictions lift and Queensland business start the process to get to full operational capacity, including moving remote teams back into the workplace, many of our state government & industry bodies are promoting various levels of support and resources.
Change has become the norm day to day as rules are constantly changing so keeping up to date is important in order to get business back on track as quickly as possible.
Advance QLD & CCIQ have some great resources available to enable you to get the most recent updates and also get involved in relevant conversations and have your say.
Advance QLD Support:
Here is what Advance QLD has available to support business.
- #CommunityAQ – Advance Queensland has launched #CommunityAQ – a place in the Twitter-sphere to share your innovation insights, opportunities, and even challenges.
- Virtual Roundtables – Deputy Director-General Dr. Sarah Pearson hosted virtual roundtables this month listening to the challenges and opportunities faced by the innovation community.
- Digital Desk – Join Advance Queensland each Tuesday at 3 pm via MS Teams to connect and have your questions answered by our innovation engagement team.
- The Forum – Join The Forum Facebook Group, a peer-to-peer platform managed by the Office of the Queensland Chief Entrepreneur that aims to support the ecosystem, from all corners of Queensland.
- Toolbox Talks – Hear from Queensland innovation ecosystem leaders, experts, and peers as they discuss a specific topic related to startups. Join the Livestream each Monday and Friday at 11 am.
- Town Hall Talks with Leanne Kemp
- Rental relief
- 2020 Industry Research Fellowship program
- Ignite Ideas Fund
Find more details at Advance QLD
CCIQ have been really active over the past few months. Their support hub includes:
- On-demand webinars
- Available Government support available
- Free Software & Resources
- Option to talk to a CCIQ Adviser
You will find the available resources here at CCIQ
Find Stage 2 Restrictions summary HERE.
Rivers Insurance are committed to helping our clients including sharing resources and support that you can access. Take advantage of the help available so you can not just survive but thrive in 2020 and beyond. You will never be alone!